Canberra Tourist Park, located just 10 minutes from Canberra City, perfectly situated as a base for visiting our National Attractions, local wineries, cafes and restaurants or visiting friends and family.
What a great place to gather to enjoy a meal and chat with those you’re travelling with or perhaps meet some new friends and share a laugh!
- Pet Friendly
- Drive-through powered sites
- Back-in powered sites
- Modern Camp Kitchen and cooking facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (selected areas)
- Family bathroom complete with baby station / inclusions
- Fire Pit area
- Secure guest access codes to all areas (Boom gate entry and CCTV)
- Cashless (tap- and-go) laundry
- Dump point
Wonderful to welcome guests to Canberra Tourist Park. There is a brand new camp kitchen, facilities including a family bathroom and even a fire pit! 6kms from the centre of Canberra. See you soon!
If your kids love to run amok outdoors, you’ve come to the right place. Ask Canberra parents what they love about their city and chances are you’ll hear them say, “It’s a great place for kids” – the lengthy list of open-air activities on offer has a lot to do with the reason why.